Our team of qualified dental specialists and staff prioritize improving the oral health of our patients by focusing on prevention. This process is followed up by and an in-depth diagnosis and treatment process. But until we get you into the office, please utilize the denal library to learn more about the issues you may be facing.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").